Become the skilled communication leader you strive to be.
Join Lasell's robust, flexible, and highly personalized Communication degree program and advance your career by developing your expertise in communication. Choose from our specialized concentrations, confident that you'll acquire both comprehensive industry knowledge and skills tailored to your area of interest. At Lasell, you will learn alongside other working professionals and communication experts to become a leader in today's ever-changing marketplace.
Our graduate degree program offers specialized concentrations in:
- Health Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Public Relations
Through our programs, you will:
- Engage with experienced and enthusiastic practitioner faculty in who impart a diversity of professional experiences through their teaching
- Develop the brand management, messaging, sponsorship, public and media relations, and ethics skills required for a successful career in communication
- Strengthen your network through contact with your faculty and classmates, all working professionals with experience in the field
- Gain hands-on experience when you complete a capstone internship or research project, or launch yourself into the next phase of your education by writing a thesis or taking the comprehensive exam, which is completed in one day to meet the needs of busy working professionals
1844 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton
Newton, Massachusetts 2466
United States of America